The Wonders Of The Isle Of Wight
THE wonders of this magical Island have long been told through little ditties such as Ryde, where you walk, Newport you cannot bottle, and so on.
We at the Candy Press felt this list needed updating for 2017, to update potential tourists on what they should look out for.
Without further ado, here is the new TEN Wonders of the Isle of Wight.
- Floating Bridge that doesn’t float
- A marina that holds no water
- The ice rink with no ice
- Road safety managed by drunks
- Tourist towns with no tourists
- Island roads you cannot drive
- A Koan that doesn’t even art
- Coppers rarer than a 3p piece
- Care homes where they don’t care
- Unfair boat fares
With these amazing wonders, and Dick Turpin running the ferries, we think this summer could be on course to be the best yet!